Teacher Training for Other Languages
Teacher Training Courses for French, Spanish & Italian
Our teacher training courses for other languages are designed for fluent speakers of French, Spanish or Italian who want to teach that language as a second language to adults.
Courses are suitable for native or near-native speakers who are completely new to teaching, and provide a great foundation to a career in teaching. At a time where there is a demand for qualified language teachers, this is a great way to turn your language skills into a career whilst filling a gap in the market.
Why take a Teacher Training Course?
- Gain a recognised qualification to enable you to teach
- Prepare for teaching your chosen language at different levels
- Observe qualified language teachers
- Learn how to plan a lesson and manage a class
- Attend feedback and discussion sessions to help you progress
- Ideal combination of practical classroom experience and teaching methodology
- Gain valuable skills and confidence
- Full-time (4 weeks) and part-time (12 weeks) course options available
- Convenient location in central London
- Paid work is usually easy to find upon completion of your course (depending on location)
For full details of each course, please click on the links below.